Monday, August 29, 2016

Sample Letter of Application

Sample letter of Application
ပါရဂူမင္းနႏၵာ (ေဒါက္တာမင္းတင္မြန္) GOOD LETTERS အေကာင္းဆံုးအဂၤလိပ္စာေရးနည္းစာအုပ္မွ ကူးယူေရးသားေဖာ္ျပပါသည္။


Sample Letter of Application
You are Tun Khin. You live at No.58, Botahtaung Pagoda Road, Yangon. Write a letter to the Principal of your school, asking for leave of absence and giving the reason.(အေၾကာင္းျပခ်က္)
No.58, Botahtaung Pagoda Road,
Yangon.
July 10, 2011.
To
The Principal,
State High School No.6,
Botahtaung, Yangon.
Sir,
I respectfully beg to request you to grant me two days' leave of absence from school for today and tomorrow. I am laid up in bed with a high fever (အဖ်ား). I fell giddy(မူးေဝေသာ) and can hardly (ခဲယဥ္းစြာ) stand up. I went to see the medical officer of our ward (ရပ္ကြက္) this morning. The doctor advised (အႀကံေပးသည္) me to take rest for two days.
I attach here with the doctor's recommendation. (ေထာက္ခံစာ)

Yours respectfully,
(Signature)
Tun Khin
Standard X.A

0 comments:

Post a Comment