Saturday, August 20, 2016

နမူနာေပးစာမ်ား - ၅

G11-English
ပါရဂူမင္းနႏၵာ (ေဒါက္တာမင္းတင္မြန္) GOOD LETTERS အေကာင္းဆံုးအဂၤလိပ္စာေရးနည္းစာအုပ္မွ ကူးယူေရးသားေဖာ္ျပပါသည္။




Sample Letter - 5
Write a letter to your father (or your mother, or your guardian) asking for permission to go with a friend to his (or her) hometown (or ta a holiday place) after your examinations. (Basic Education H.S.F.Exam., 1968)
No. 11, Thukha Street,
Kamayut, Yangon.
February 3, 2013
Dear Father,
I have not heard from you for a long time. I hope you and mother are in good health and everything at home is all right.
As for me, I have been trying my best to prepare (ျပင္ဆင္သည္) myself for the examination. I hope I shall do well when the time comes. When the examination is over, I want to take a break (အေျပာင္းအလဲ). I want to go with my friend, Hla Hla, to Pyi and stay one week at her house. She is my classmate (အတန္းေဖာ္) and very good-natured (သေဘာေကာင္းေသာ). She is always kind (ၾကင္နာေသာ) to me. She has helped me a lot im my study. Now she has invited (ဖိတ္ေခၚသည္) me to visit her hometown.
Hla Hla's parents live in a big house near the Shwesandaw pagoda in Pyi. They are also kind and friendly (ေဖာ္ေရြေသာ). Hla Hla assured me that I would feel at home at their place. Shwesandaw is a famous (ေက်ာ္ေစာေသာ) pagoda. I shall be very happy to pay homage to it. Besides Pyi is a beautiful town situated by the Ayeyawady river. I hope you will kindly give me permission (ခြင့္ျပဳခ်က္) to go with my friend.
I do miss (သတိရသည္၊ လြမ္းသည္) you and mother very much. Please give my love to all at home. Please write to me soon.
Your loving daughter,
Win Win

0 comments:

Post a Comment