Friday, August 19, 2016

နမူနာေပးစာမ်ား - ၃

G11-English
ပါရဂူမင္းနႏၵာ (ေဒါက္တာမင္းတင္မြန္) GOOD LETTERS အေကာင္းဆံုးအဂၤလိပ္စာေရးနည္းစာအုပ္မွ ကူးယူေရးသားေဖာ္ျပပါသည္။




Sample Letter - 3
Write a letter to an uncle asking him for advice on your plans for the future. (Matriculation Examination, 1962; 15 minutes, 10 marks)
No.16, Shin Saw Pu Road,
Pan Hlaing Quarter,
Bago.
5th March, 2012
My dear Uncle,
Thank you very much for your kind letter wishing me success in the examination. I have been very busy preparing myself for the exam. As it is drawing very near now, I feel rather excited(စိတ္လႈပ္ရွားေသာ). But I can assure (အခိုင္အမာေျပာသည္) you that I have done my best to be ready for it.
Dear Uncle, I want to ask for your advice (အႀကံဥာဏ္) on my plans for my future(ေနာင္ေရး). After sitting for the coming examination, I intend to find a job in Bago. I am willing to work as a clerk (စာေရး) or even as a peon(ရံုးအကူ) Or, even if I can work as an assistant(လက္ေထာက္အကူ) in a broker's sales shop(ပြဲရံု), it would be all right, I can learn sales business (အေရာင္းအဝယ္လုပ္ငန္း), and I can at least support myself. I may be able to send home a small sum of money too.
Then, if I pass the Matriculation Examination, I shall be able to attend the Distance University in Bago. I shall work hard so that I can become a university graduate (ဘြဲ႔ရသူ) in four years. I shall then find a better job. I believe that a hard-working (ႀကိဳးစားလုပ္ေသာ) man can climb (တက္သည္) up the ladder (ေလွကား) of success step by step.
But Father is against (ဆန္႔က်င္၍) my plans. He wants me to seek (ရွာသည္) admission (ဝင္ခြင့္) to the Institute of Medicine or to the Institute of Technology or to the Institute of Computer Science. It is very hard to get admission to one of these institutes. I am not sure (ေသခ်ာေသာ) whether my marks will be high enough to be eligible. My father is already working very hard. He cannot bear my expenses (ကုန္က်စရိတ္) I do not want to be a burden (ဝန္ထုပ္ဝန္ပိုး) to him any more.
So Uncle, I need your advice. Will you please write to me at your earliest (အေစာဆံုး) convenience? (အဆင္ေျပမႈ)
Your affectionate nephew,
Tin Aye

0 comments:

Post a Comment