Friday, August 19, 2016

နမူနာေပးစာမ်ား (၁)


Sample Letter (1)
Write a letter to your father asking him to send you a small sum of money telling him how you intend to use it. (High School Final and Matriculation Examination, 1960)
                                                                                          No.38, 84 Street,
                                                                                          Mandalay.
                                                                                         21stJune, 2010
My dear Father,
    Thank you so much for your kind letter, which you sent me last week. I shall always keep your advice in mind. I shall try to do well in my study.
    Father, I want to buy a copy of Matriculation Standard English (whole course) published by the Institute of Education. Our English teacher recommended the book to us. It would be very helpful in my study. I want to have a copy of my own. The book will cost 220 kyats.
    Also I want to join the excursion (ေလ့လာေရးခရီးထြက္ျခင္း) group which is being organized (စည္းရံုးသည္) by our class. The excursion will include (ပါဝင္သည္) a visit to several factories (စက္ရံုမ်ား) and pagodas in Mandalay and Sagaing. It will be a good chance for me to visit these places. The excursion including lunch will cost (ကုန္က်သည္) 200 kyats.
    So I shall be very glad if you will kindly send me 500 kyats as early as possible. I shall not neglect (ေပါ့ေပ့ါပစ္ထား၏) my study. I am trying to do well in every subject.
    I do miss everyone at home. I hope you all are well. Please give my love to all at home.

                                                                                         Your loving son, 
                                                                                             Tun Khin

ပါရဂူမင္းနႏၵာ (ေဒါက္တာမင္းတင္မြန္) GOOD LETTERS စာအုပ္မွ ကူးယူေဖာ္ျပပါသည္။
>>>ဆက္လက္ေဖာ္ျပပါမည္<<<

0 comments:

Post a Comment