Monday, August 29, 2016

Sample Letter of Application - 2

Sample Letter of Application - 2
ပါရဂူမင္းနႏၵာ (ေဒါက္တာမင္းတင္မြန္) GOOD LETTERS အေကာင္းဆံုးအဂၤလိပ္စာေရးနည္းစာအုပ္မွ ကူးယူေရးသားေဖာ္ျပပါသည္။


Sample Letter of Application
You are Tun Naung. You live at No.19, Lanmadaw Street, Yangon. Write a letter to your Principal asking for a testimonial. (စာရိတၱေကာင္းေၾကာင္း ေထာက္ခံစာ)
No.19, Lanmadaw Street,
Yangon.
July 21, 2011
To
The Principal,
State High School No.1,
Lanmadaw, Yangon.
Dear Sir,
I intend (ရည္ရြယ္သည္) to apply (ေလွ်ာက္ထားသည္) for a suitable (သင့္ေလ်ာ္ေသာ) job(အလုပ္). I shall be very grateful (ေက်းဇူးတင္ေသာ) if you will give me a testimonial. I joined (ဆက္သည္၊ တက္သည္) the State High School No.1, Lanmadaw, in the year 1998 and passed the Matriculation Examination in March 2001 with roll number 3. I gained distinctions in mathematics and science subjects. I took part (ပါဝင္သည္) in sports and played in the school football team while I was in school.
I shall never forget the good advice (အႀကံဥာဏ္) that you gave me. I shall always try to be a credit (ဂုဏ္ယူဖြယ္ရာ) to the school.

Yours respectfully,
Tun Naung

--------------------------


Certificate to a pupil
State High School No.(1)
Lanmadaw, Yangon.
July 28, 2011
This is to certify (မွန္ကန္ေၾကာင္း တရားဝင္ေထာက္ခံသည္) that Maung Tun Naung has studied in this State High School from 1998 to 2001. He passed the Matriculation Examination in March 2001 with roll number 3. He gained distinctions in mathematics and science subjects. He is intelligent (ဥာဏ္ထက္ျမက္ေသာ), industrious (ႀကိဳးစားအားထုတ္ေသာ), and punctual (မွန္ကန္တိက်ေသာ). His conduct (အျပဳအမူ) has been most satisfactory (ေက်နပ္ဖြယ္ေကာင္းေသာ), and he bears (ေဆာင္သည္) a good character (ကိုယ္က်င့္စာရိတၱ). Physically (ရုပ္ပိုင္းအားျဖင့္) he is robust (သန္မာေသာ) and active (ထၾကြလံု႔လရွိေသာ). He took part in sports and was a member of the school football team. I am sure (ေသခ်ာေသာ) he will do any work dutifully (တာဝန္ေက်ပြန္စြာ) and efficiently. (ကၽြမ္းက်င္ႏိုင္နင္းစြာ)
Thein Maung
Principal

0 comments:

Post a Comment