Friday, August 19, 2016

နမူနာေပးစာမ်ား - ၂

G11-English
ပါရဂူမင္းနႏၵာ (ေဒါက္တာမင္းတင္မြန္) GOOD LETTERS အေကာင္းဆံုးအဂၤလိပ္စာေရးနည္းစာအုပ္မွ ကူးယူေရးသားေဖာ္ျပပါသည္။


Sample Letter - 2
Write a letter to your mother telling her what you intend to do after passing the High School Final and Matriculation examination, giving her a few reasons for your proposal. (The body of your letter should have not less than 12 lines of your answer book.) (1961 Exam)
Room 15, Yadana Hall,
State High School No. (3),
Mawlamyine.
February 22, 2011
Dear Mother,
I am studying hard for the examination. The High School Final and Matriculation Examination will begin on the 9th March and will be over on the 15th. I hope I shall do well in the examination.
I have a little plan (အႀကံအစည္၊ စီမံခ်က္) to tell you. After passing the coming examination, I intend (ႀကံရြယ္သည္) to join(ဆက္သည္၊ တက္သည္) the College of Education. I shall work hard to get high marks so that I shall be eligible(အရည္အခ်င္းျပည့္မီေသာ) to join the college of Education. As the college provides (စီစဥ္ေပးသည္) rooms for boarding (စားေသာက္ေနထိုင္ျခင္း), it will cost less to study here than to study in any other professional (အသက္ေမြးဝမ္းေက်ာင္းပညာဆိုင္ရာ) institute. Besides I can get a bachelor degree in education (B.Ed.) in four years, and become a senior assistant teacher.
I shall be very happy to teach young children. You know that I am very fond of children. With my decent (သင့္တင့္ေလ်ာက္ပတ္ေသာ) salary (လခ), I shall be able to help Father to support (ေထာက္ပံ့သည္) my brothers' education. I am aware (သိေသာ) that Father has been working very hard to support us. I want to help him as early as possible. Mum, I hope you will agree with me on my plan and give me your blessing (ေအာင္ျမင္ရန္ဆုေတာင္းျခင္း၊ ေကာင္းခ်ီးမဂၤလာ)
Give my love to Father and all at home.
Your loving daughter,
Myint Myint

0 comments:

Post a Comment